- EDS Rejuvenate is a gold award winning professional skin-needling treatment, clinically proven to dramatically reduce the appearance of scarring and wrinkles to reveal smoother, tighter, younger looking skin.
- Treatments are carried out with the medical grade, German engineered eDermastamp device with the highest quality needles and precision controls.
- EDS Rejuvenate is significantly more comfortable than manual skin needling it truly does bring skin needling into the 21st century.
- EDS Rejuvenate provides clinically proven consistent results which many other methods of skin needling cannot offer.
Smoother, Brighter, Younger, Healthier Looking Skin
EDS Rejuvenation is an advanced, electronic, micro-skin needling treatment, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally, resulting in smoother, brighter, younger and healthier looking skin.
Professional skin-needling is an established clinically proven procedure and has remarkable results in significantly improving the appearance of:
- Acne scars
- Photo-damaged & ageing skin
- Facial and décolleté lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
And because skin needling stimulates natural responses in the skin, the results you’ll see arecompletely natural too.
How Does EDS Rejuvenate Work?
The EDS Rejuvenate treatment is an electronic, micro-skin needling procedure that produces thousands of micro-needle columns in the skin, which in turn stimulates the skin to naturally generate and repair itself. As part of this stimulation new collagen can be formed, new cells generated and the structure of the dermis, the lower level of the skin, enhanced.
Immediately after your EDS Rejuvenate treatment you will look as though you have moderate sunburn, and your skin may feel warmer and tighter than usual. To assist your skin in its recovery you practitioner may apply a post-procedure product.
Your practitioner will suggest a course of EDS Rejuvenate treatments depending on the condition being treated, but expect at least three treatments with approximately 6 weeks apart.
Is there any pre or post treatment advice?
You should avoid any potentially irritating skincare products at least 3 days prior to your treatment. You should then avoid intensive UV exposure and artificial exposure for at least 2 weeks after your procedure. It is important that you use a high level broad spectrum UVB|UVA sun protectant on a daily basis during this period, even in winter and on cloudy days. Once the redness has cleared following an EDS® Skin Rejuvenation procedure, it is important that the skin is cared for on an ongoing daily basis with an effective anti-ageing regime. Your practitioner will recommend a regime most suitable for you, which will also help maintain the results.