Frequently Asked Questions
What are the contraindications for microdermabrasion?
You should NOT have a microdermabrasion treatment on the affected area if you have the following:
- Undiagnosed lesions
- Recent herpes outbreaks
- Active, weeping acne (stages 3-4)
- Active Rosacea
- Unstable diabetes
- Auto-immune system disorders
- Some patient’s hyperpigment post-treatment. Lower pressures are used on follow-up treatments for these individuals.
- Using Retin A religiously or just had a chemical peel
- Recently had laser surgery/surgery
Call us on 01905 26918